With the prospect of selling it, I got under the bonnet and put the engine back together and got it running again, albeit with no boost getting to the intake from the turbo.
Sent the car off with 'The Hobbit' to get a Controle Technique (bi-annual inspection), only to find the buyer no longer wanted it, and ultimately the car failed it's test, on some fairly serious faults.
Anyway, while the chap was looking over the car, he noticed that the intercooler hose had just popped of the intercooler, hence the no boost situation we found ourselves in all that time ago. Had I been able to see that, I wouldn't have started taking the top of the engine apart.
Again this goes back to the joys of being in a wheelchair, access is pretty limited when you are not able bodied. So I tried to see from the top, but things get really busy, and there was no way to get at the hose.
Next attempt was to get on the floor, remove the under tray and 'et volia' there it is.
Now onto other jobs that need doing for its CT, I shall be writing and video about those as we do them.